Nulon “Start Ya Bastard” Instant Engine Starter (SYB) promotes easy starting of all diesel and petrol engines (both two-stroke and four-stroke). In searching for a name for this product, we could not get away from the three words most commonly used to describe a difficult-to-start engine “Start Ya Bastard”. We trust you will not be offended.
Nulon’s SYB high potency, highly concentrated, highly flammable formulation is designed to instantly start difficult-to-start engines. Of course an engine has to be in sound condition and tuned correctly for it to start at all. However, there are many reasons why an engine can be difficult to start, such as:
- Old or stale fuel
- Low battery condition
- Poor choke operation
- Cold ambient temperature
- Insufficient engine cranking speed, particularly on manual start engines such as motor mowers, small motorcycles etc.
- Engine has been sitting idle for a long time
- Frail people who are not strong enough to pull a start cord quickly enough
- Initial start after repair work
- Cold ambient temperatures
- Faulty glow plugs
- Old, stale, or out of season fuel
- Low cylinder pressures
- Low battery
- Initial start after repair work or bleeding fuel system
There is nothing more annoying than an engine that refuses to start. Nulon SYB should be kept on hand at all times in the glove box, in the workshop or in the home garage, the boat, or the tractor. One never knows when an engine will become stubborn and refuse, or be difficult to start. Nulon SYB will help preserve battery condition and it is totally harmless to engines. One short spray of Nulon is all that is necessary to start the most stubborn of engines.
- Starts all engines easily
- Easy to use
- Conserves batteries
- No mechanical knowledge necessary
- Saves inconvenience
- Avoids down-time of equipment
- Makes life easier for frail people who use small engines in their garden etc.