FULL SYNTHETIC, SN, SM, GF-5 RESOURCE CONSERVING, CHRYSLER MS-6395
Syn-Star LV 0W-20 is a full synthetic specially engineered low viscosity high performance passenger
car lubricant suitable for late model, low emission passenger motor vehicles including hybrids.
Syn-Star LV 0W-20 can be used where fuel economy oils are specied such as Toyota 86, Subaru BRZ,
Jeep Cherokee and Honda vehicles calling for a 0W-20 engine lubricant. Formulated to meet API SN
requirements and ILSAC GF-5 Resource Conserving.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS SPECIFICATIONS
Syn-Star LV 0W-20 meets the following
international performance specifications:
• Synthetic formulation
• Super extended drain intervals surpassing any mineral based lubricants
• Excellent control of combustion products resulting in cleaner engines
• Reduces fuel consumption due to superior technology and low viscosity
• Outstanding low temperature viscometrics for reduced wear at start up
• Suitable for European, American and Japanese engines calling for a low
viscosity 0W-20 engine oil