ISO 46 Anti‐Wear Hydraulic Fluid
Anti-wear hydraulic fluid, formulated with premium Group II base oil technology and anti-wear additives, and designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps in mobile and stationary high-pressure hydraulic systems.
- Rando® HD 32 is recommended in airline lubricators and some modern screw and rotary vane compressors.
- Rando® HD 46, 68 and 100 may be used where anti-wear hydraulic oils of these viscosity grades are recommended.
Do not use in breathing air apparatus or medical equipment.
- Parker Hannifin (Denison Hydraulics) HF-0 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S [industrial applications], M 2950-S [mobile applications] (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- David Brown Industrial Gears 0A (ISO 32), 1A (ISO 46), 2A (ISO 68), 3A (ISO 100), 4A (ISO 150)
Suitable for use where oils are required that meet:
- Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-69 (ISO 68), P-70 (ISO 46)
Meets the requirements of:
- Bosch Rexroth RE 07 075 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ISO 6743:1999 Part 4, HM fluid
- ISO 11158:2009, HM
- DIN 51502:1990, HLP fluid
- DIN 51524:2006-04 Part 2, HLP (ISO 22 to 100)